What’s made in BC, makes BC! Proudly milled in Courtenay, B.C. Canada 🍁
LUMBER & TIMBER SALES
June 9th, 2021
Limited IN STOCK sizes available for yard pickup: 1×6, 1×8, 2×4, 2×6, 4×6, 6×6, 6×8 available. Max lengths up to 12′, call office for quantity availability.
Unable to quote or give ETA for ANY new stock and orders due to current market conditions.
Check back weekly for updates.
What we are known for best. We carry Full dimension rough lumber traditionally circular sawn on-site with local retail sales open to the general public.
We normally stock to carry standard board sizes up to 16′, as well as creating custom sizes which can be made to order if log availability permits.
Please stop by in person, call or leave a price quote request for pricing and availability of the wood product you are looking for.
All lumber and timber products are milled from sustainable second-growth Coastal Douglas-Fir grown on Vancouver Island.
- Dimensions Sizes In Stock: 1×3 – 12×12 (Rough sawn Douglas-Fir green to true actual size ~ 1/8″+– size tolerance)
- Standard Lengths In Stock: 4′, 5′, 6′, 7′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′ , 16′ (dependent on Dimension Size)
- All products are ungraded but will meet or exceed NLGA No.2&Btr D-Fir if grading is required (sourced through 3rd-party grading agency)
Common uses of our wood products include Fencing, Decking, Sheds, Pergolas, Post and Beam Timbers, Siding, Raised Garden Beds, Oversized Framing, Structural Blocking, Marine and Industrial applications, and much more!
As a Primary Timber Processing Facility in the Comox Valley, we also offer custom sawing services of logs to customers specifications.
We have the milling equipment and expertise to process any Coastal species logs from 6″-18″ log diameter and a maximum length of 16′.
Logs can be processed to green sawn rough lumber all the way to finished surfaced 4 sized (S4S) planed based on customers requirements and needs.
- Custom Sawing pricing is charged either Hourly, or by MBF (lumber board foot scale) determined by us based on volume and specifications required. Contact us for more details and inquiries.
- All logs custom sawn require all necessary permits, timber marks or volume scaling as per required by the British Columbia Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations & Rural Development (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/forestry)
- We DO NOT offer any resawing or planing services to ANY manufactured wood products supplied by customers that has not been milled by us in ‘raw log’ form prior at this time.
We sell mill ends (slab wood, edgings, trim ends) cut to firewood on site from small loads to use camping to standard pick up truck loads.
As well, we deliver 2 cord dumped loads with our firewood truck locally within the Comox Valley. Please contact for more information.
2 Cords Douglas-Fir Mill Ends firewood, truck delivered within 10km of sawmill ~ $300 plus taxes
$6/km for any distance longer than 10km of sawmill (15km from mill = $300 + $30 5km additional)
Within Merville to Union Bay boundaries ONLY.
**Current orders backlogged August onwards for any new orders placed. Mill ends are a residual byproduct creating from saw milling and is SUBJECT TO LOG AVAILABILITY. **
MILL ENDS FIREWOOD IS A BYPRODUCT FROM GREEN LOGS. FIREWOOD WILL NEED TO BE SEASONED!!
Loads are available year round based on log availability.
SAWDUST & SHAVINGS
Whether you need a bag or a dump truck full of sawdust or wood shavings, we collect all byproducts from our machinery we sell primarily for animal bedding, garden mulch, and other agricultural purposes.
Please contact for pricing of the amount of material you need.
PRICING for Sawdust & Wood Shavings
As of June 2021:
**Limited 100% D-Fir sawdust stock available. Shavings currently SOLD OUT.**
Standard Amount: $20.00/yard (Truck / Trailer)
Small Amounts: $5.00/each (Bag, Tote, Can)
$30 loading charge additional on amounts below 6 yards.
Loading with wheel loader by appointment only.
U-Fill available all day Saturdays and weekdays when mill is not running. Call for availability.
Call the office for questions or inquiries ~ 250-338-5757
A family sawmill since 1968. Come see what we saw!