What we are known for best. We carry Full dimension rough lumber and timbers traditionally circular sawn, planed and specialty products on-site with local retail sales open to the general public.
We normally stock to carry standard board sizes up to 16′, as well as creating custom sizes which can be made to order if log availability permits.
Please stop by in person, call or leave a price quote request for pricing and availability of the wood product you are looking for.
- Full Dimension Sizes In Stock: 1×3 – 12×12. (Rough sawn green to true actual size ~ 1/8″+- size tolerance)
- S4S Dimension Sizes In Stock: 1×3 – 2×8 (Surface planed 4 sides to NLGA grade dimension rules)
- Standard Carry Lengths: 4′ – 16′. (dependent on Dimension Size)
- All products are ungraded but will meet or exceed NLGA No.2&Btr for lumber, No.1 Structural for posts and timbers if grading is required. (sourced through 3rd-party grading agency)
As a Primary Timber Processing Facility in the Comox Valley, we also offer custom sawing services of logs to customers specifications.
We have the milling equipment and expertise to process any Coastal species logs from 6″-18″ log diameter and a maximum length of 16′.
Logs can be processed to green sawn rough lumber all the way to finished surfaced 4 sized (S4S) planed lumber based on customers requirements and needs.
- Custom Sawing pricing is charged Hourly, determined by us based on volume, labour and milling specifications required. Contact us for more details and inquiries.
- All logs custom sawn require all necessary permits, timber marks or volume scaling as per required by the British Columbia Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations & Rural Development (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/forestry)
We process our mill ends (slab wood, edgings, trim blocks) to firewood on site from small loads to be used at the campfire to delivered dump truck loads for home heating.
Sawdust and Shavings
Whether you need a bag or a dump truck full of sawdust or wood shavings, we collect all byproducts from our machinery we sell primarily for animal bedding, garden mulch, and other agricultural purposes.
Common uses of our wood products include:
- Post and Beam Timbers
- Arbor and Pergolas
- Garden Bed and Planters
- Oversize Framing
- Structural Blocking
- Marine and Industrial Applications
- And much more..